1. What book would I like to be? One of those underground sensations that get whispered about and passed around in “secret clubs” because it is waaay too controversial for mainstream.
2. Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character? Yes..and I plead the fifth on who it is.
3. What is the last book I bought? “DRY” by Augusten Burroughs. Couldn’t Keep It To Myself: Testimonies from our Imprisioned Sisters by Wally Lamb. (Me too Amy!)
4. What is the last book I read? “Witness” by Amber Frey (yes I’m a media indulgent, can’t help myself!)
5. What book am I currently reading? Two actually: “DRY” (the copy I just bought) and “Plainsong” by Kent Haruf
6. What five books would I take with me if I was stranded on a desert island? “She’s Come Undone” by Wally Lamb (this is my all time favorite book!) “The Education of Little Tree” by Forrest Carter (lots of life lessons), “Illuminata” by Marianne Williamson (I pray a lot, yeah, I know, shocking right?), “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Seuss (for comic relief), “The Good Earth” by Pearl S. Buck (because EVERYONE should have read it before Oprah finally recognized it and put her stamp on it…took her long enough, dammit)
7. What three poor idiots am I tagging with this FUN FUN FUN? Like I said, fair game for everyone, unless you want to be tagged as an idiot.